Long Island Jewish Forest Hills Imaging Center
Long Island Jewish Forest Hills Imaging Center offers a full range of diagnostic imaging services in a convenient, modern outpatient setting.
The most advanced and accurate imaging equipment is only as good as the radiologists who interpret the images. When you come to us for your test or screening, you can be confident you’ll benefit not only from the latest technology, but from imaging specialists with years of experience. This includes our highly competent team of board-certified, subspecialized and fellowship-trained radiologists as well as our registered nurses and licensed technologists.
Fast, accurate results
Nobody likes waiting for results from a test or screening. We make sure your images are electronically sent to the radiologist best suited to read and interpret them, even if that radiologist is in a different office. This ensures that you get the fastest and most accurate recommendations for follow-up care and helps our medical teams develop the most effective treatment plan.
When you come in for imaging services, our nurse navigators can answer any questions you may have and will guide you throughout the imaging process.
Radiology services offered at Long Island Jewish Forest Hills Imaging Center include:
- MRI scan – Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a diagnostic imaging procedure that uses a combination of a large magnet, radio frequencies and a computer to produce detailed images of organs and structures within the body. Long Island Jewish Forest Hills Imaging Center offers this procedure using a 1.5T wide bore MRI machine.
- CT scan – Also known as a CAT scan, this diagnostic imaging procedure uses a combination of X-rays and computer technology to produce images of the body. Long Island Jewish Forest Hills Imaging Center offers this procedure using a 64-slice low dose CT scan machine.
- Digital X-ray – X-rays use electromagnetic energy beams to produce images of internal tissues, bones and organs.
- Lung cancer screening - Our lung screening facilities have been designated by the American College of Radiology (ACR) as Lung Cancer Screening Centers. The Lung Cancer Alliance has named our facilities Screening Centers of Excellence. To learn more about lung cancer screening eligibility, call the Lung Cancer Screening Program at Long Island Jewish Forest Hills at (855) 375-LUNG (5864) or email [email protected].
Areas of subspecialty
- Body imaging
- Cardiothoracic radiology
- Musculoskeletal imaging
- Vascular/interventional radiology
For more information or to make an appointment at our center, call (718) 830-4747.
Email prescriptions only to [email protected]. Fax: (718) 830-4884.
Please check with your health plan to make sure the Northwell Health provider is considered in-network for the particular service you require. Professional services are usually billed separately from facility services.